Saturday, July 10, 2010

51 Uses for Coca-Cola – the Ultimate List | Wise Bread


51 Uses for Coca-Cola – the Ultimate List | Wise Bread


Now I don't recommend all of these ideas but some of them are truly awesome. Since I don't drink coke (health benefits are at ground zero) I would like to think that there has to be some type of benefit to having this product around the house. So here is a list. I personally have used this to clean pennies or screws etc. I don't use any of the cooking ideas myself. I have also used coca cola for cleaning laundry a few times (fish smells) vinegar works too! Some of the ideas are a bit out there while some of the suggestions are quite amazing. Any which way they are worth the read. I won't get into how bad coca cola is to drink this time around. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment