Friday, November 26, 2010

Promo video

I recently finished the promo video for Way Of The Dove. I have stepped out of my comfort zone in order to get the word out on the big run on April 24th 2011. I am truly excited because my passion super exceeds my fear for failure. The simple "What ifs" that all of us come up with when we reach for goals. So here I am making cover letters and speaking to all the local companies in my area. Not being afraid of peoples responses or lack thereof. My skin is getting thicker and my heart is getting stronger! When you step out of your bubble you begin to grow wiser and learn quickly from your mistakes. I am proud to fight for every step that I take and I hope I can encourage hundreds more to do so as well.
April 24th 2011 promo

No comments:

Post a Comment